Get in Touch
Single Tier Affiliate Program
Two Tier Program Coming Soon
Once an affiliate is “tied” to a member’s account, that association is forever. And the member now forever belongs to this affiliate. So any future purchases made by this same member (using same account) will always result in commissions being credited to the same original affiliate, regardless of which other affiliate’s id they click on before making a purchase. See example below.
- Affiliate John refers customer Mary
- Mary buys, John gets affiliate commission
- A while (days, months or years) later, Mary clicks on a different affiliate link belonging to Paul
- Mary buys another product from your web site using the same email id as before
- John will still get the commission for the new product that Mary just bought, because John is the lifetime affiliate for Mary.
- So no matter how many times Mary makes a purchase, regardless of which affiliate link she used (even her own), John will get the commission every time, for life.